Request for joining DPMT

Hi Debian-Python Team,

I'd like to join the debian python modules team, mainly in order to help getting pytaglib (https://mentors.debian.net/package/pytaglib) into debian, a small (<200 SLOC) but powerful binding to the taglib audio metadata library. Using the new property interface introduced in taglib 1.8, users of pytaglib can read and write arbitrary tags (not only the common ones like "title", "artist", ...) completely format-transparent. Also, to my knowledge it's the only taglib/python binding supporting python3.

I would be very glad about a positive answer to this request. My alioth name is "supermihi-guest".

Regards,
Michael