Re: Please add me to the team

Hi Laszlo,

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 12:43:51PM +0200, Laszlo Kajan wrote:
> But sometimes the Debian Med group decides that packs are better off in their specialized teams.

That's probably a bit missleading wording.  There is no such decision
making process in the Debian Med team - we adopted the general Debian
Do-O-cracy principle.  So I previousely *suggested* to contact the
Perl team for some pure Perl package and if I remember the Perl team
had some good arguments to stick to them.

> I think this pack is
> one of those, it probably should be with the Python team.

I personally don't mind very much about the team - the main point is
that there is any team behind a package that really cares.  As far as I
can tell you are welcome on any Debian mailing list to ask for advise
about packaging issues if it is on topic and having the code for
packaging in the according repository is not mandatory.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de