RFR: python-secretstorage

Hi everybody!

I am looking for a review of my package "python-secretstorage".

 * Package name: python-secretstorage
 * Author: myself (Dmitry Shachnev)
 * Version: 0.2-1
 * PyPI page: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/SecretStorage
 * License: BSD
 * ITP bug: http://bugs.debian.org/675193

It builds these binary packages:

python-secretstorage - Python module for storing passwords - Python 2.x version
python3-secretstorage - Python module for storing passwords - Python 3.x version
python-secretstorage-doc - Python module for storing passwords - documentation

SecretStorage uses DBus Secret Service API ([1]) for communicating
with keyring daemons. KSecrets is not yet packaged in Debian, so for
now this module will only work with GNOME Keyring.

Compared to python-keyring, python-secretstorage provides better API
(allows deleting secrets, setting custom attributes, etc) and works in
the current sid :)

There is a small test script in the tarball (I plan to add "real"
unit-tests in the next releases), but it requires dbus and
gnome-keyring daemons running, so I don't think it's possible to run
it at the build time.

Currenly the package build-depends on retext-wpgen ([2]) for building
docs, this is temporary and this dependency will be replaced by
python-documents one (when it's released).

Plans for future:

 * Add async versions of functions
 * Support Qt loops
 * Better handling of DBus failures
 * Better unit-tests

The packaging is available in DPMT SVN ([3]), the orig tarball can be
downloaded using uscan or from the PyPI page. I'll be happy if someone
reviewed (and maybe even uploaded) the package for me.

[1]: http://standards.freedesktop.org/secret-service/
[2]: http://packages.debian.org/sid/retext-wpgen
[3]: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/python-secretstorage/

--