Re: how to take a public package private?

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 10:54 PM, Paul Elliott wrote:

> I mean move it from the standard place, to a package specific place.
> I mean move it to a package specific directory.

Michelle seems to be confused. Michelle was talking about the location
of the binary and source packages, rather than your original question
about the location of .py files inside of a binary package. Hopefully
someone else will answer your original question.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise