RFS: python-gnupg

Hi all!

I want to request sponsorship of the new version of python-gnupg packaging.

Before yesterday, there were 2 different versions of packaging — one
by David Villa Alises (in our SVN) and another by Elena ``of
Valhalla'' (on mentors.debian.net).
Because David's version was not actually building/working, I replaced
his packaging with Elena's one (after conversation with both of them)
and made some additional changes to it, full list is:

- Added more files to clean list, now the package can be rebuilt twice;
- Added X-Python*-Versions tags;
- Added "set -ex" calls to override_dh_auto_test section;
- Used versioned python3-all dependency;
- Fixed lintian warnings: timewarp-standards-version and
duplicate-short-description;
- Slightly tweaked packages descriptions;
- Added python-modules team to Uploaders and added Vcs-* tags.

My packaging is available in SVN ([1]), please use that, **not** the
package at mentors.d.n!

 * Package name    : python-gnupg
   Version         : 0.2.8-1
   Upstream Author : Vinay Sajip <vsajip@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/python-gnupg/
 * License         : BSD
   Section         : python

basic GnuPG functionality such as generating and managing keys,
encrypting and decrypting data, signing and verifying messages.

Compared to alternatives such as python-gpgme it is fully documented
both with docstrings and a manual available at
http://packages.python.org/python-gnupg/. Other big advantage is
support of Python 3.

It builds these binary packages:
python-gnupg - Python wrapper for the Gnu Privacy Guard (Python 2.x)
python3-gnupg - Python wrapper for the Gnu Privacy Guard (Python 3.x)

[1]: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/python-gnupg/

Dmitry Shachnev