Re: qscintilla2: package Python 3 bindings

On Tuesday, March 13, 2012 11:27:01 PM Thomas Kluyver wrote:
> Following on from tornado, the attached patch updates the packaging for
> qscintilla2 to build Python 3 bindings. It's roughly following the
> python-qt4 packaging (which it depends on).

I did have to make some additional changes, such as using a policy compliant
binary name in python3, as we did for PyQt4 (python3-pyqt4.qsci) and using
dh_sip3 for the python3 package.  You can see the details in the DPMT SVN if
you want.

Thank you for your contribution to Debian.

Scott K