Re: getting rid of python-central

Il 03/03/2012 23:14, Arthur de Jong ha scritto:
> I've been seeing what it would take to remove python-central from my
> system and it wasn't actually that much so I sent patches to the BTS for
> the remaining packages and fixed a few python-apps-team and
> python-modules-team packages in SVN.

You could want to prepare QA uploads for the following orphaned packages
too:

     source     | version  |  bug
----------------+----------+--------
 pyneighborhood | 0.5.1    | 616975
 snappea        | 3.0d3-21 | 617065

FTR, I used this UDD query to obtain the list:

WITH packages AS (
  SELECT source
  FROM orphaned_packages
  WHERE type = 'O'
  UNION SELECT source
  FROM sources_uniq
  WHERE maintainer_name LIKE '%Debian QA%'
  AND release IN ('sid', 'experimental') )
SELECT DISTINCT s.source, s.version, b.id AS bug
FROM sources_uniq s
JOIN packages p ON p.source = s.source
JOIN bugs b ON b.source = s.source
JOIN bugs_usertags bu ON bu.id = b.id
WHERE s.release IN ('sid', 'experimental')
AND b.status NOT IN ('done')
AND bu.email = 'debian-python@lists.debian.org'
AND bu.tag = 'pycentral-deprecation';