packaging pyreport

Hi,

I have been using pyreport for some time now and I would like it to be
a part of Debian.
As the official website says:
"pyreport is a program that runs a python script and captures its
output, compiling it to a pretty report in a pdf or an html file. It
can display the output embedded in the code that produced it and can
process special comments (literate comments) according to markup
languages ( rst or LaTeX ) to compile a very readable document."

You can find a complete description and some examples at:
http://gael-varoquaux.info/computers/pyreport/

I would like to package this application but I do not have any skills
in the packaging process yet. So if some people would be ready to give
some advices, help or just write that they are currently using
pyreport, that would be very nice !
I will send an ITP email and begin to create the package very soon.

Thanks,

Jean Felder