Fourth round of advice on packaging python-csb

Greetings, all.

First and foremost, thanks to everyone who replied to my previous
messages. With your comments I've been able to generate binary packages
for Python2, Python3 and docs, to build the docs from source, and to run
automated tests.

Anyway, I have nothing specific to ask this time around: if anyone would
care to give the package look and let me know what remains to be fixed
or1 could be improved, that would be great. If not, I'll get in touch
with my mentor to see what are the next steps.

Cheers!