Merging python-jenkins from Ubuntu

Greetings list,

I wanted to start discussion around merging a package from Ubuntu,
python-jenkins[1], into Debian. The reason for this is it is actually
a dependency for another piece of software I am hoping to package for
Debian, jenkins-job-builder[2].  I'd like to go through
mentors.debian.net and find sponsorship, but before I started that I
wanted to send a email to the list first.

I don't expect much trouble getting the packaging in shape for Debian,
but I'd be interested to hear any initial feedback of this process.

[1] https://launchpad.net/python-jenkins
[2] https://github.com/openstack-ci/jenkins-job-builder

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.