Sponsorship ??

Hello there I am not sure that this is going to the correct team but
here it goes. I found this upstream
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-labs/gimp-qmlexporter so I took it and
packaged it. Now I want to get it into debian so that it will make
its-way to Ubuntu. What the plugin does. It takes Gimp images and
exports them to qml. here is a video of it working.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hgo9CWV400   so as you can see it is
just a plugin for gimp. But it is wrote in python so I thought that I
would try this mailing list.
I uploaded to mentors but I am not sure if it is there yet.  the
package is called gimp-qmlexporter I have to push again because I left
the bzr and git stuff in source.  I am also unsure if the debian/watch
file is correct (also 1st debian watch file) thanks for your time and
let me know if you have any other questions.

Joseph Mills