Re: Please add me to the team

* Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>, 2012-08-10, 13:45:
I personally don't mind very much about the team - the main point is that there is any team behind a package that really cares. As far as I can tell you are welcome on any Debian mailing list to ask for advise about packaging issues if it is on topic and having the code for packaging in the according repository is not mandatory.

Of course! :) Everyone is welcome to ask here for advice or for a review of his package, even when they are not members of any Python packaging team.

From a quick look at librcsb-core-wrapper, it doesn't seem to fit DPMT. As far as I understand it, it's a library package that just happens to have Python bindings.

That is not meant to say that Laszlo is not welcome to join the team; it's just I don't see a reason to do it right now. (This is my own opinion; opinions of other team admins may vary.)

--
Jakub Wilk