Re: pyxdg 0.23

* Thomas Kluyver <thomas@kluyver.me.uk>, 2012-07-30, 19:36:
The attached diff updates pyxdg with a new upstream version, which includes Python 3 support (bug #591017).

I'm not sure of the etiquette for doing this sort of thing. Should I contact the list (like this), directly contact the individual named as the uploader - in this case, Piotr Lewandowski - or commit the changes to the team SVN repository and then ask for review?

If the team is in the Maintainer field, you are invited to commit and upload stuff yourself. However, in case of big or controversial changes (*cough* #654978 *cough*) it's still a good idea to ask the human maintainer(s) first.

From a quick look at the diff:

+       rm -rf *.egg-info

This looks like a no-op to me.

--