Re: Request to Join Project Python Applications Packaging Team from Elena Grandi (valhalla-guest)

On 2012-06-12 at 10:24:16 -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 12, 2012 02:13:14 PM noreply@alioth.debian.org wrote:
> > I believe I already have access to the svn repo, since I have access to the
> > python-modules one where I maintain python-gnupg.

it seems I was too quick to assume that::

    svn: Can't create directory
    '/svn/python-apps/db/transactions/8873-1.txn': Permission denied
    debcommit: commit failed

It seems that using the url
svn+ssh://valhalla-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/python-apps/packages/pdfposter
I have read, but not write access.

Is there a delay for it to update, or should my account be added
manually to the python-apps group?

Thanks in advance

--
Elena ``of Valhalla'' Grandi