Re: autopkgtest'ing against multiple Python versions

* Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com>, 2012-04-21, 19:24:
3 (enhanced with Recommends) sounds like a perfect solution to me as well... if only someone hacked it up for autopkgtest?

I was tempted even to add Recommends now and wait patiently until it's
implemented... but it turns down that I can't. The specification reads "Any unknown fields will cause the whole stanza to be skipped." Ugh. Though, thankfully, it's not really implemented this way: adt-run appears to be ignoring unknown fields.

would you also mind pointing to the 'best of the breed' package fro which you have created an autopkgtest pkg?

Jakub Wilk