Re: RFS: python-translitcodec , python-mongokit

On Jan 28, 2012, at 03:04 PM, Clint Byrum wrote:

>Can you recommend a good package to look at to implement this?

You can look at the flufl.enum (or any of the flufl.*) packages for this
(among others, I'm sure).  I have enabled builds and tests for all supported
versions of Python, including both Python 2 and Python 3.  I think it's
representative of what you have to do today, at least for pure-Python
libraries.

Cheers,
-Barry