Re: O: python-kinterbasdb -- Python DB API 2.0 extension for Firebird and Interbase

Hi,

I have prepared an updated python-kinterbasdb package in
collab-maint's Git[0].

    [0] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/python-kinterbasdb.git

My target is the fix for #643473 (FTBFS with firebird-dev from firebird
2.5), but since the package is orphaned, I moved on to bring it
somewhat up to date.

I don't want to take over maintenance, since I am not a Python person
and delving into python policy will not be very productive.

Is someone else interested in taking over/merging/whatever the changes
I've made?

Thanks in advance!