Re: need DD for package upload

----- Mail original -----

That's fine for me, I just wanna point that I am in DM ring, so I can maintain package afterwards.
I maintain packages in DebianMed (mainly), and I am now used to put the DM-Upload tag there.
More a kind of habit :-)

It's true that Upload mechanism is quite different between debian teams. In perl team, there is no dm-upload at all...

Regards

Olivier