Re: RFS: python-mplayer

Le 14 Aug 2011 17:20, Reinhard Tartler a écrit:
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 12:39:49 (CEST), Olivier Schwander wrote:
>
> > Dear list,
> >
> > I am kindly looking for comments and review for my package
> > python-mplayer (available in the repository).
>
> I wasn't able to locate it. Neither in the debian archive nor on
> mentors.debian.net.

Sorry for the confusion, as said by Jacob I was speaking of the
subversion repository, that is
svn://svn.debian.org/python-modules/packages/python-mplayer/trunk/

Since there is the subversion repository, I though it was not useful to
put the package on mentors.d.n but I can do an upload if you prefer.

> > The build appears to be lintian clean and fix the ITP bug #62334.
>
> The ITP number seems to be wrong.

You're right, I made a copy-paste mistake some times ago. It's now fixed.

Olivier