Re: -dbg packages

OoO Pendant  le temps de midi du  mardi 09 août 2011,  vers 12:20, Jakub
Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> disait :

>> Is this page up-to-date?
>> http://wiki.debian.org/Python/DbgBuilds
>>
>> Does dh_python2 handle this part itself now?

> Which part?

> The document assumes you use dh and python-support, but there are only
> a few pysupport-specific bits, of course. If you don't follow it
> blindly, but read it with understanding, you should be fine.

I  remember  a  discussion  about dh_python2  supporting  -dbg  packages
here. Therefore,  I was thinking that  it could handle  some steps, like
dependencies (in ${python:Depends}) and install (keep only debug files).
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://vincent.bernat.im

 /*
  *   Should be panic but... (Why are BSD people panic obsessed ??)
  */
	2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/net/ipv4/ip_fw.c