Re: RFS: pynagram (updated package, second attempt)

I am not dead, however. I recently fixed a bug [1] when I received an
email about it. With this release, I updated the debian package to use
newer packaging tools (`py_support` -> `dh_python2`; source format `1.0`
-> `3.0 (quilt)`).

Also, there is one open bug report [2] in the Ubuntu package. I believe
the bug is not in Pynagram but in PyQt and have written about it on the
pyqt mailing list. I have not found any way to reproduce the bug
consistently; it is hard to reproduce and I will follow up on it when I
find out/figure out how to reproduce the bug.

Sorry, I didn't copy the links from my previous email to d-p:

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/786415
[2]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/718462