Sphinx documentation copyright

Hello,

My package generates its documentation with sphinx. I'm wondering what
license the resulting generated files fall under. In particular:

1. I guess that the generated HTML files have the same license as the .rst
files they're generated from, right?

2. The included sphinx templates in _static/* probably have the same
license as sphinx itself, right? But
/usr/share/doc/python-sphinx/copyright says

[...]
Copyright (c) 2007-2011 by the Sphinx team (see AUTHORS file).
[...]

does that mean that I should include (or copy & paste) the sphinx
AUTHORS file in my package's debian/copyright?

3. What is the license of autogenerated javascript libraries like
_static/underscore.js or searchindex.js?

Thanks,

   -Nikolaus