Re: another request for upgrade

Hello, Peter!

> These FTBFS without python-twisted-mail and python-twisted-web installed
> at build time.

Thank you for the report. It seems I uploaded a bit outdated packages.
I had fixed this a while ago. Reuploaded again.

Matthias, I'd like to ask you for another package review. Packages'
location hadn't changed[1,2].

Concerning upstart scripts. The original init scripts use bash arrays
to run multiple separated buildbot instances but upstart uses /bin/sh.
I believe it's better to work with upstream on providing new startup
mechanisms which do not use bashisms.

--
WBR, Andriy Senkovych