Re: XB-Python-Version in the policy

Floris Bruynooghe <flub@devork.be> wrote:
Hi The wiki page at http://wiki.debian.org/Python/PyCentral2DhPython2 tells you to remove the XB-Python-Version lines in debian/control but the python policy still says they are required in section 2.3. I presume this is outdated in the policy? If so any reason why this isn't updated? Regards Floris -- Debian GNU/Linux -- The Power of Freedom www.debian.org | www.gnu.org | www.kernel.org -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-python-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org Archive: http://lists.debian.org/AANLkTimCRQF3VO9LZKqFYAqmr=3tNmY+mUM+_Eg7pvU4@mail.gmail.com

It's on my list for the next update to remove it.

Scott K