Re: PyMT in Debian

Johan,

definitely!

We're going to release a new version tomorrow (hopefully) with the stable release scheduled for March, 1st, 2011.
If you're willing to wait, I'd suggest just waiting a few more days until the stable version is ready.

We would of course very much appreciate if a package could be brought to the Debian and/or Ubuntu repositories.
So if you need to know anything from our side, please do let us know.

I'm also CC'ing Mathieu Virbel, our lead developer.

Thanks,
	Christopher