Re: Compressing objects.inv?

Hi Michael (2011.01.03_13:31:29_+0200)
> You mean by adding it to the hardcoded list of exceptions in
> dh_compress? I could send a patch to the debhelper maintainers if this
> would be the preferred path (although I already did a mass-bug-filing).

Also worth noting is .js, which sphinx docs include, and get compressed
by default.

> I was thinking about a lintian check but I lack lintian/perl foo to do
> this in a timely manner.

If someone is doing that, there's also the missing _sources issue [0],
although that's a lot harder to detect (you need to identify a sphinx
docs subtree...)

[0]: http://lists.debian.org/20101108231614.GU12312@onerussian.com

SR

--