Re: RFS: etm

* Eike Nicklas <eike@ephys.de>, 2011-12-12, 21:26:
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/python-apps/packages/etm/trunk/

I don't intend to sponsor this package, but here's my review:

Regarding debian/copyright: was the second paragraph supposed to be a files paragraph or a stand-alone license paragraph? If the former, then the (obligatory) Files field is missing. Otherwise, a files paragraph for files outside debian/* is missing

I don't think "Section: x11" is appropriate here.

Some cosmetic issues: I'd remove trailing comma from Uploaders add spaces between ">=" and digits.

There's a new upstream version available. (And the tarball for 883 is not even downloadable anymore, so I didn't look at the upstream part.)

--
Jakub Wilk