Re: Python 3 packaging

Scott:
> I've got python3 packaging for python-qt4 in svn already as a work in progress. I think you'll find it's more complicated than what you've got, but maybe I was over thinking it.

I had a feeling that might be the case, but I wanted something that I can use now, and at least my python3-qt4 binary package seems to work. Good luck with getting it done properly.

Bernd:
> Join the Debian python modules team and commit your changes to the svn and ask for review :)

I'll look into it, but I don't really feel qualified yet. Getting even enough of a handle on packaging to get working binary packages built was a long hard slog, and I don't feel like I really understand what I was doing. Also, I'm on an Ubuntu system, and I don't know how much difference that makes. If needs be, I can run Debian in a VM, or as a pbuilder image.

Thanks,
Thomas