RFS: sphinxcontrib-spelling

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sphinxcontrib-spelling".

It builds these binary packages:
 python-sphinxcontrib.spelling - Sphinx "spelling" extension

The upload would fix these bugs: #628649.

The package appears to be lintian¹ clean (also when builded
inside a pbuilder chroot using --twice option), except for
the following:
 P: python-sphinxcontrib.spelling: no-upstream-changelog

However upstream is not including changelog in sdist (I will
fill a wishlist bug for this).

The package is available in SVN:
- svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/sphinxcontrib-spelling/trunk

Kind regards,

[¹] lintian -IE --pedantic --show-overrides

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'Eriol'
 http://mornie.org