Re: RFS: python-messaging

[Previous mail was only sent to debian-mentors; was advised on irc
that more expertise is on debian-python, so Cc'ing new list.]

Some more information regarding python-messaging: this is a
Depends for Betavine Connection Manager (bcm) and wader-core,
which I also plan on packaging (haven't filed ITP yet tho').

wader-core is interesting because it's a drop-in replacement for
ModemManager, and has much broader support for Vodafone 3G USB
modems than MM does.

So, python-messaging is just my warm-up package, while I learn
how to navigate the Debian waters. :)

cheers,
/ac