RFS: python-simpy (Adoption, new upstream release, updated packaging)

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor to upload my package python-simpy.

I'm taking over the package from an inactive (since 2008) maintainer,
and have I've tried my best to clean up and update the packaging
(switching to dh short form, dh_python2, use of dh_sphinxdoc, DEP5, …).

The updated source package is available from mentors.debian.net:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-simpy/python-simpy_2.1.0-1.dsc

The resulting packages are `linitian -Ei --pedantic`-clean (with the
exception of the upstream changelog which isn't available), and I've run
the test suite successfully on python 2.6 and 2.7 after installation.

I injected the packaging into the DPMT svn at
svn://svn.debian.org/python-modules/packages/python-simpy/trunk/
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/python-modules/packages/python-simpy/trunk/

The orig tarball can be fetched with uscan, and the documentation
tarball can be built using the get-orig-docs-tarball target as
documented in README.source.

I would be glad for any review, comments, and of course if someone would
upload the package.

Nicolas Dandrimont