Re: need someone to review and upload my package python-pycaptcha

[Olivier Sallou, 2011-08-10]
> regarding lintian, which command did you run?
>
> I only have:
> debiansid:~/DEBIAN-PYTHON/pycaptcha$ lintian python-pycaptcha_0.4-1_all.deb

if you want lintian to check binary *and* source package, invoke it with
.changes file, not with the .deb. Jakub used --pedantic and
--display-info options, but it's not a must to fix those (at least I
don't require it, although I check them). There's also --info which you
should use if you don't understand the error message

PS please try to avoid top posting and remove unneeded quotes, TIA