Re: New python-defaults upload to experimental

Hi Scott (2011.07.28_00:27:13_+0200)
> -B.5. CDBS
> +B.4. CDBS
>  ---------
>
>       The CDBS python-distutils.mk class helps packaging of setup.py based
>       Python packages.
>

> +B.5. dh_python2 and dh_python3
> +------------------------------

CDBS is still rather out of place there, especially as the first
non-deprecated section. Would it not be clearer if we said that CDBS
*calls* dh_python[23] by default. I propose:

The CDBS python-distutils.mk class helps packaging of setup.py based
Python packages.  Like `dh', it can build these packages, and call (by
default) dh_python2 and/or dh_python3 during the build.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/