dh_python2 and private directories

Hi Piotr,

Another question about the intent of dh_python2, this time as it relates to
private packages.

So, I'm converting ibus-table, which installs some .py files into
/usr/share/ibus-table/engine.  I've been playing with different incantations
of the binary-indep rule:

	dh_python2
	dh_python2 /usr/share/ibus-table/engine

which is what we're currently recommending people on the transitions page.  If
I look at the resulting usr/share/python/runtime.d/ibus-table.rtupdate, I see
two sections:

-----snip snip-----
#! /bin/sh
set -e
if [ "$1" = rtupdate ]; then
	pyclean /usr/share/ibus-table
	pycompile  /usr/share/ibus-table
fi
if [ "$1" = rtupdate ]; then
	pyclean /usr/share/ibus-table/engine
	pycompile  /usr/share/ibus-table/engine
fi
-----snip snip-----

Now, there's nothing wrong with this, but the first stanza is unnecessary.
The only .py files laid down by the package are in
/usr/share/ibus-table/engine, so only the second stanza does anything useful.
The first doesn't hurt but it's unnecessary, afaict.

My thought is that this is a better recommendation:

	dh_python2 --skip-private
	dh_python2 /usr/share/ibus-table/engine

so that the call updating the public modules doesn't also update the
non-existent private modules.

But maybe the intent is something different, so I wanted to get your thoughts.

Thanks,
-Barry