RFS: pynagram (updated package, second attempt)

Dear mentors and debian-python,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.1-1 of my package "pynagram". The previous sponsor has indicated that he is too busy to sponsor pynagram.

I had tried to seek a new sponsor by sending an RFS only to the d-py list and didn't find any. In my second attempt to find a new sponsor, I am posting to d-mentors also.

Here is some information on this package and update:

Pynagram is an anagram word game this was written in Python and uses
PyQt4. I am the upstream developer. Pynagram was first uploaded to
Debian in February 2010. Recently, I have not done much development
because I believe the project has pretty much matured.

I am not dead, however. I recently fixed a bug [1] when I received an
email about it. With this release, I updated the debian package to use
newer packaging tools (`py_support` -> `dh_python2`; source format `1.0`
-> `3.0 (quilt)`).

Also, there is one open bug report [2] in the Ubuntu package. I believe
the bug is not in Pynagram but in PyQt and have written about it on the
pyqt mailing list. I have not found any way to reproduce the bug
consistently; it is hard to reproduce and I will follow up on it when I
find out/figure out how to reproduce the bug.

It builds these binary packages:
pynagram   - anagram word game

(Apart from the pedantic level "P: pynagram: no-upstream-changelog")

I have been maintaining this package under PAPT and would be glad to
continue to do so. The packaging files are in PAPT's svn:

svn://svn.debian.org/python-apps/packages/pynagram/trunk/

Kind regards

 Umang Varma