RFS: pynagram (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.1-1
of my package "pynagram". The previous sponsor has indicated that he is
too busy to sponsor pynagram.

It builds these binary packages:
pynagram   - anagram word game

(Apart from the pedantic level "P: pynagram: no-upstream-changelog")

I have been maintaining this package under PAPT and would like to
continue to do so. The packaging files are in PAPT's svn:

svn://svn.debian.org/python-apps/packages/pynagram/trunk/

Kind regards

 Umang Varma