Re: list of package for python_support -> dh_python2 ?

Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 23:39 +0200, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> > but pysupport is not deprecated so you cannot file bugs and ask
> > people to convert now
>
> Why the delay?

What delay? Because pysupport is not deprecated, using pysupport is not
a bug.

If you think pysupport *should* be deprecated, that case has yet to be
made AFAIK.

--
 \     “I thought I'd begin by reading a poem by Shakespeare, but then |
  `\     I thought ‘Why should I? He never reads any of mine.’” —Spike |