Re: Broken search in Sphinx-generated documentation

* Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel <frederic-emmanuel.picca@synchrotron-soleil.Fr>, 2011-05-24, 09:39:
python-sphinx 1.0.7-4, which I uploaded yesterday, fixes incompatibility between its own javascript code and recent versions of jQuery that made the search function pretty unusable (bug #625208).

Should we add a Build-Dep: python-sphinx (>= 1.0.7-4) for all thoses packages ?

No, normally (Build-)Depends should be only used to request features, not to avoid bugs.

Just make sure that you rebuild your package with python-sphinx which is recent enough.

--
Jakub Wilk