Re: Packaging one setup.py into multiple debs

Cajus Pollmeier <cajus@naasa.net> writes:

> What is the easiest way to achieve this? Is there an up and running
> package which I can use as a starting point?

I don't know of a better how-to for splitting a source package into
multiple binary packages than <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/PkgSplit>,
though I would be very interested to find a better one.

--
 \          “When [science] permits us to see the far side of some new |
  `\      horizon, we remember those who prepared the way – seeing for |