Introduction

Hi,

I'd like to join the DPMT. I'm going to be uploading my backup
application (Obnam, http://braawi.org/obnam/) to Debian, and it has a
number of dependencies on Python libraries, which I've also written. I'm
starting with the dependencies.

In order to have the packages maintained as well as possible, I'd like
to do it via DPMT. This should ensure that whoever encounters my
packages has the last amount of surprises with them.

My first package will be the tracing library:

* http://liw.fi/tracing/
* http://pypi.python.org/pypi/tracing/
* http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=623857

I have upload privs to Debian, but it's been a while since I did that,
so I'll be appreciating a packaging review if anyone's into doing that.

Thanks.

--
Blog/wiki/website hosting with ikiwiki (free for free software):
http://www.branchable.com/