Re: another request for upgrade

Hello, Matthias.

20 days have been passed since my previous mail. Last time I
successfully contacted you on 5th of April in IRC. You told then that
you would not have a time for the package before 8-9th of April.
However 14 days already have been passed since that time. I tried to
contact you every 2-3 days on IRC with no reply. In case you didn't
get those I'm writing now. Hope I'll get package review soon. I kindly
ask you to hurry up a bit because if not we'll be late on this package
delivery forever (0.8.4 is coming soon).

--
WBR, Andriy Senkovych