Python3 3.1 -> 3.2 Transition

The release team has ack'ed the python3 transition (See #617272).  I'll upload
a new python3-defaults shortly.  Once that's in we'll start with the required
sourceful uploads and binNMUs. Over the next few days, please keep an eye on
any python3 related uploads for unusual results.  Since python3 affects
relatively few packages at this point we're going to drop 3.1, add 3.2, and
make 3.2 default all in one go.

Scott K