python{3}-defaults updated

A couple of days ago I updated python-defaults and today (it's still Thursday
in my mind because I haven't slept yet) I updated python3-defaults.  Unstable
now how the latest dh_python2/dh_python3 and pycompile changes.

The only difference between Unstable and Experimental is which Python/Python 3
versions are supported/default.  In Unstable, python2.5/2.6 are supported with
2.6 as default and in Experimental, python2.7 is additionally supported for
module/extension building.  On the Python 3 front, python3.1 is
supported/default in Unstable and in Experimental, python3.1/3.2 are supported
and 3.2 is default.

Scott K