Python Policy Updates

Today's mail on XB-Python-Version motivates me to send out an overdue call for
inputs on further changes to the Python policy.  I know that needs to go.

What else needs doing?

Personally I'd like to concentrate on getting policy for Python 3 to the point
that it's possible to produce a correct module or extension package based on
what's in the policy without explicitly requiring a helper of any kind.  I
think dh_python3 is the right helper to have and it's good to use it, but I
think policy should fully describe what someone needs to do.  I'd particularly
appreciate inputs from everyone on this topic.

Thanks,

Scott K