Re: Python license

$> grep -il 'Python.*license' ~doc/*/copyright
/usr/share/doc/calibre-bin/copyright
/usr/share/doc/calibre/copyright
/usr/share/doc/cython/copyright
/usr/share/doc/cython-dbg/copyright
/usr/share/doc/diveintopython/copyright
/usr/share/doc/ggobi/copyright
/usr/share/doc/idle/copyright
/usr/share/doc/idle-python2.6/copyright
/usr/share/doc/ipython/copyright
/usr/share/doc/jython/copyright
/usr/share/doc/liblucene2-java/copyright
/usr/share/doc/libmusicbrainz4c2a/copyright
/usr/share/doc/libmysqlclient16/copyright
/usr/share/doc/libmysqlclient-dev/copyright
/usr/share/doc/libpython2.6/copyright
/usr/share/doc/libqscintilla2-5/copyright