Packages up for adoption

For several aspects, I'd like to give some of my packages in adoption.

These are "free to take", if you are interested in maintaining them,
feel free to drop me a line, or committing your changes directly into
PAPT/DPMT Subversion repositories.
   * boa-constructor
   * python-geoclue
   * pythoncad

These should be handled in stack, as they are all related to one
another, so if you are interested in at least one, you should really
consider to take care of all of them. I'm also CCing James (who is
actually listed as co-maintainer and he's interested maintaining them on
Ubuntu side) and Benjamin (co-maintainer of ubuntu-dev-tools, which
depends on all of these packages to work). All of them are packaged in
DPMT Subversion repository.
   * lazr.restfulclient
   * lazr.uri
   * python-launchpadlib