Re: Untrusted search path vulnerabilities

[Sandro: sorry for the mistaken private reply]

On 27 November 2010 22:50, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 14:50, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
>> * Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org>, 2010-11-17, 23:37:

>>> I'll do that tomorrow, if no-one beats me.
>>
>> Any news on that? :)
>
> FSVO "tomorrow": done ;)

So now that these have been filed, is there a consensus on what to do
if only documentation is affected?  I'm quite tempted to just
completely ignore it and just close the bug but not sure if everyone
would agree this is a good idea (since I'm slightly surprised that
/usr/share/doc/ prefixes where not filtered for the mbf).

In any case I don't think it's RC or warrants an upload so have
downgraded it to minor for python-omniorb-doc.

Regards
Floris

--
Debian GNU/Linux -- The Power of Freedom