Re: Upload permission for PySide

Le lundi 11 octobre 2010 20:40:03 Adam D. Barratt, vous avez écrit :
> To be honest, I'm inclined to agree with Julien here, at least in terms
> of not being keen on the idea of importing the chain from experimental
> to testing at this point.
>
> The fact that those packages are already an upstream version behind does
> leave me with a worry that they'll be obsolete already by the time
> Squeeze is released.

Okay,

I was hard to convince, but now I am: let's remove those 4 from testing. In
order to allow Squeeze users to use PySide, I will probably handle backports. In
the meantime, new upstream versions will land in unstable.

This would then be (as removals from testing) :

RM: apiextractor/0.6.0-1
RM: generatorrunner/0.5.0-1
RM: shiboken/0.3.2-3
RM: pyside/0.3.2-3

Do you want bugreports for those ?

Thanks for your patience and time !

Cheers,

OdyX

--
Didier Raboud, proud Debian Maintainer (DM).
CH-1020 Renens