Re: Updates for OCRFeeder 0.7-1

On Fri, Oct 01, 2010 at 12:27:34AM +0200, Jakub Wilk wrote:

>> I don't have write access here (nor I can upload packages
> Well, maybe you should just ask for access[0]. :)

Thanks :) I already have a user there (agarcia-guest) but I don't
think I have write access, should I?

>> +ocrfeeder (0.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
>> +
>> +  * New upstream release
>
> Uploading a new upstream release to unstable is normally not
> appropriate during freeze.

Ah, sorry, I didn't know that, do changes in unstable interfere with
the freezing process?

>> +  * 05_ocrfeeder-cli-help.patch: Add `--help' option to ocrfeeder-cli and
>> +    update man page (Closes: #581426)
>
> Any reason why both these changes are in a single patch? They don't
> seem to be related.

Yes, I took the docs for the --help option from the man page, but it
was wrong there, so I fixed it in both places.

I guess I could split it into two patches, but I don't really think
it's necessary. Also, this patch is not going to live long, since
I discussed the issue personally with upstream and he's ok with my
patch.

>> +-	printError('Error: Output name. Please choose the output name.')
>> ++	printError('Usage: ocrfeeder-cli --o OUTPUT_FILE [OPTIONS]\n'
>> ++                   'Try `ocrfeeder --help\' for more information')
>
> U+0060 GRAVE ACCENT should not be used as a quotation mark[1].

Ah, I didn't know that, I took it from GNU grep 8-) I'll change it

Berto