Re: Qtiplot, python support and bug #560852

* Guðjón Guðjónsson <gudjon.i.gudjonsson@gmail.com>, 2010-12-19, 16:59:
However, what you could (and should) do is to stop harcoding Python version in the source package, and always link qtiplot with the default-at-build-time version of Python. That will save you (and people who look after transitions[0]) busy work by the next Python transition

I will remove the patch that hard codes the python version. I have to admit that I did not add it and therefore I was reluctant to remove it but if I remember correctly it was hard coded against 2.5 when 2.4 was default and it didn't work against version 2.4.

Great, thanks! :)

--
Jakub Wilk